- Mohamed M. Yones, Ibrahim I El-Sharkawy, A. E. Kabeel, Kutub Uddin, Takahiko Miyazaki, Bidyut Baran Saha, Characterization of silica gel-based composites for adsorption cooling applications, International Journal of Refrigeration (Accepted May 2020) DOI :10.1016/j.ijrefrig.2020.04.002
- Md.Wahadoszamen, Tjaart P.J.Krüger, Anjue Mane Ara, Rienk van Grondelle, Michal Gwizdalab, Charge transfer states in phycobilisomes, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)– Bioenergetics, (Accepted, March 12, 2020) DOI: 10.1016/j.bbabio.2020.148187
- Animesh Pal, Kutub Uddin, Kyaw Thu, Hyun-sig Kill, Jin Miyawaki, Seong-ho Yoon, Bidyut Baran Saha, A benchmark for CO2 uptake onto newly synthesized biomass-derived activated carbons, Journal of Applied Energy, Vol.264 (Accepted, February 21, 2020) DOI: 10.1016/j.apenergy.2020.114720.
- MM Rahman, C Das, Md. Mahafuzur Rahaman, KMA Hussain, Shamima Choudhury, Effect of thickness on structural, morphological, and optical properties of Copper (Cu) doped Zinc Selenide (ZnSe) thin films by vacuum evaporation Method, Journal of Bangladesh Academy of Sciences Vol. 43(2)(March 2020) 159-168, DOI: 10.3329/jbas.v43i2.45737
- K. A. Khan, M. Hazrat Ali, M. A. Mamun, M. Mahbubul Haque, A. K. M. Atique Ullah, M. N. Islam Khan, Lovelu Hassan, A. K. M. Obaydullah & M. A. Wadud, Bioelectrical characterization and production of nanoparticles (NPs) using PKL extract for electricity generation. Microsystem Technologies (February 2020). DOI:10.1007/s00542-020-04774-0
- Sapan Kumar Sen, Tapash Chandra Paul, Supria Dutta, M. N. Hossain, M. N. H. Mia, XRD peak profile and optical properties analysis of Ag-doped h-MoO3 nanorods synthesized via hydrothermal method, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, Vol. 31, (2020) 1768-1786.
Kutub Uddin, Animesh Pal, Kyaw Thu, Bidyut Baran Saha, Adsorption of CO2 and ethanol by spherical activated carbon in a heat pump, Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, Vol. 92 (November, 2019) 1575-1581.
Tapash Chandra Paul & Jiban Podder, Synthesis and characterization of Zn-incorporated TiO2 thin films: impact of crystallite size on X-ray line broadening and bandgap tuning, Applied Physics A, vol. 125
Anjue Mane Ara, Md. Shakil Bin Kashem, Rienk van Grondelle, Md. Wahadoszamen, Stark fuorescence spectroscopy on peridinin–chlorophyll–protein complex of dinofagellate, Amphidinium carterae, Photosynthesis Research https://doi.org/10.1007/s11120-019-00688-9 (Online 25 November)
Abdulla Al- Momin, Roksana Parvin, Mohammad Shahjahan, Md. Fakhrul Islam, Hidekazu Tanaka, A. K. M. Akther Hossain, Interplay between the ferrimagnetic and ferroelectric phases on the large magnetoelectriccoupling of xLi0.1Ni0.2Mn0.6Fe2.1O4 – (1–x)Bi0.8Dy0.2FeO3 composites, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics (Accepted Nov 6, 2019)
Kamrul Alam Khan, M. A. Mamun, M. Ibrahim, M. Hasan, M. Ohiduzzaman, A. K. M. Obaydullah, M. A. Wadud, M. Shajahan, PKL electrochemical cell: physics and chemistry, SN Applied Sciences, Vol.1 (November, 2019) 1335.
S. Ter-Avetisyan, P. K. Singh, A. A. Andreev, K. F. Kakolee , H. Ahmed, M. H. Cho, S. Sharif, C. Scuillion, P. Hadjisolomnou and M. Borghesi, Proton acceleration through a charged cavity created by ultra-intense laser pulse, Physics of Plasmas, Vol.26 (October 2019) 103106.
- Sapan Kumar Sen, Tapash Chandra Paul, M. S. Manir, Supria Dutta, M. N. Hossain, Jiban Podder, Effect of Fe-doping and post annealing temperature on the structural and optical properties of MoO3 nanosheets, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, (July 2019) pp. 1-13, DOI: 10.1007/s10854-019-01805-z
- Bidyut Baran Saha, Kutub Uddin, Animesh Pal, Kyaw Thu, Emerging sorption pairs for heat pump applications, JMST Advances, Vol. 1(1-2) (June 2019) 161-180
- A. A. Momin, M. A. Zubair, Md. Fakhrul Islam, A. K. M. Akther Hossain, Enhance magnetoelectric coupling in xLi0.1Ni0.2Mn0.6Fe2.1O4–(1 − x)BiFeO3 multiferroic composites, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, (June, 2019) 1-14, DOI: 10.1007/s10854-019-01665-7
- Animesh Pal, Kutub Uddin, Kaiser Ahmed Rocky, Kyaw Thu, Bidyut Baran Saha, CO2 adsorption onto activated carbon-graphene composite for cooling application, International Journal of Refrigeration, vol.106 (April, 2019) 558-569, DOI: 10.1016/j.ijrefrig.2019.04.022
- Kamrul Alam Khan, S.R. Rasel, M. Ohiduzzaman, Homemade PKL electricity generation for use in DC fan at remote areas, Microsystem Technologies, Vol.26 (195) (April 2019) 1-8
- Md. Saifur, Rahman, M.A. Malek Soner, M. Mizanur Rahman, Md. Al Amin Hossain, M. A. Salam, M. N. A. Abdullah, Evaluation of neutronic safety parameters of the BAEC TRIGA Research Reactor with Wet Central Tube, Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 124, (February 2019) 533-540
- Animesh Pal, Kutub Uddin, Kyaw Thu, Bidyut Baran Saha, Activated carbon and graphene nanoplatelets based novel composite for performance enhancement of adsorption cooling cycle, Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 180 (Jan 2019) 134-148.
- Mohamed M. Younes, Ibrahim I. El-sharkawy, Abd elanby Kabeel, Kutub Uddin, Animesh Pal, Sourav Mitra, Kyaw Thu, Bidyut Baran Saha, Synthesis and characterization of silica gel composite with polymer binders for adsorption cooling applications, International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol.98 (2019) 161-170
- M. Matiar Rahman, Animesh Pal, Kutub Uddin, Kyaw Thu, Bidyut Baran Saha, Statistical analysis of optimized isotherm model for Maxsorb III/ethanol and silica gel/water pairs, Evergreen, Vol. 5(4) (Dec 2018) 1-12
- Golam Mustafa, Cho-Ying Chuang, William A. Roy, Mohamed M. et al. A force sensor that converts fluorescence signal into force measurement utilizing short looped DNA, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Vol. 121 (15 December 2018) 34-40
- Mst Najnin Aktar, Suranjan Das, Selina Yeasmin, Selina Yeasmin, AFM Mizanur Rahman, Measurement of Radioactivity And Assessment of Radiological Hazard of Tea Samples Collected From Local Market In Bangladesh, Journal of Bangladesh Academy of Sciences, Vol. 42(2) (December 2018) 171-176
- P. K. Singh, A. A. Andreev, K. F. Kakolee, and S. Ter-Avetisyan, Intensified proton and carbon ion flux from femto second laser-matter interaction, Physics of Plasmas, Vol. 25 (November, 2018)113113
- Animesh Pal, Kutub Uddin, Kyaw Thu, Bidyut Baran Saha, Refrigerant progression in terms of environmental impact and performance, Evergreen, Vol. 5(2) (June 2018) 58-66.
- Nipa Debnath, Takahiko Kawaguchi, Harinarayan Das, , Shogo Suzuki, Wataru Kumasaka, Naonori Sakamoto, Kazuo Shinozaki, Hisao Suzuki, Naoki Wakiya Magnetic-field-induced phase separation via spinodal decomposition in epitaxial manganese ferrite thin films, Science and technology of advanced materials, Vol. 19 (1) (May 2018) 507–516
- E.H. Bhuiyan, A.Z. Ziauddin Ahmed, G.M. Bhuiyan, M. Shahjahan, A Atomic transport properties of Ag Sn liquid binary alloys, Physica B: Condensed Matter, Vol. 403(10-11) (May 2018) 1695-1703
- S. Ter-Avetisyan, P.K. Singh, K.F. Kakolee, H. Ahmed, T.W. Jeong, C. Scullion, P. Hadjisolomou, M. Borghesi and V. Yu. Bychenkov. Ultra short PW laser pulse interaction with target and ion acceleration, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, Vol. 909 (March 2018)156–159
- M.A. Momin, M.N.A. Abdullah, M.S. Reza, Comparison of relative renal functions calculated with 99mTc-DTPA and 99mTc-DMSA for kidney patients of wide age ranges, Physica Medica: European Journal of Medical Physics, Vol. 45, (January 2018) 99-105
- Kutub Uddin, Md. Amirul Islam, Sourav Mitra, Jong-boong Lee, Kyaw Thu, Bidyut B. Saha, Shigeru Koyama, Specific heat capacities of carbon-based adsorbents for adsorption heat pump application, Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 129, (Jan 2018) 117-126.
- Ain -ul Huda1, A. A. Piya, M. Islam, M. Rahman, Spin-orbit coupling in disordered system, Bangladesh Journal of Physics, Vol. 23 & 24 (2017-18) 93-99