Conference Papers of Sajal Halder (On Study Leave)
14. Tanvir Ahammad, Md. Khabir Uddin, Abdul Karim and Sajal Halder. "A Framework for Detecting and Tracking Religious Abuse in Social Media." Accepted by International Conference on Computing, Power and Communication Technologies (GUCON 2019), 2019. Greater Noida, India.
13. Md. Al-Amin, Md. Amirul Islam, Sajal Halder, Md. Ashraf Uddin and Uzzal Kumar Acharjee, An Efficient Sentiment Mining Approach on Social Media Networks. In International Conference on Emerging Technologies in Data Mining and Informaton Security (IEMIS2018), Kolkata, India., Publisher: Springer.
12. Md Ashraf Uddin, Mahmudul Hasan, Sajal Halder, Sajeeb Ahamed and Uzzal Kumar Acharjee, CRICRATE: A Cricket Match Conduction and Player Evaluation Framework. In International Conference on Emerging Technologies in Data Mining and Informaton Security (IEMIS2018), Kolkata, India, Publisher: Springer.
11. Md. Amirul Islam, Sajal Halder and Uzzal Kumar Acharjee and Md Ashraf Uddin, "Periodic Activity Monitoring Using Radio Frequency Tag Arrays", Accepted The International Conference on Computer, Communication, Chemical, Material and Electronic Engineering (IC4ME2-2018), Bangladesh.
9. Md ShafiurRahman, Md Ashraf Uddin, Leema Rani Dey, Sajal Halder and Md ManowarulIslam. Link Prediction by Correlation on Social Network. In 20th International Conference On Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT 2017).
8.Juthi Kundu, Supriya Debi, Saleh Ahmed and Sajal Halder. Smart E-Agriculture Monitoring System: Case Study of Bangladesh. In 4th International Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering (ICAEE), 2017, Publisher: IEEE.
7. Md. Fahim Sikder, Sajal Halder, Tanvir Hasan, Md. Jamal Uddin and Mrinal Kanti Baowaly. Smart Disaster Notification System. In 4th International Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering (ICAEE), 2017, Publisher: IEEE.
6. Milon Talukder, Md. Moshiur Rahman, Md. Jamal Uddin and Sajal Halder. Novel Recommendation System in Social Networks. In the 2017 IEEE International Conference on Imaging, Vision & Pattern Recognition (icIVPR), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
5. Ratul Sikder and Md. Jamal Uddin and Sajal Halder. An Efficient Approach of Identifying Tourist by Call Detail Record Analysis. In International Workshop on Computational Intelligence (IWCI 2016). Bangladesh. 2016.
4. Md. Fahim Sikder, Md. Jamal Uddin and Sajal Halder. Predicting Students Yearly Performance using Neural Network: A Case Study of BSMRSTU. In the 5th International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV), Bangladesh, 2016.
3. Sajal Halder, Md. Hanif Seddiqui and Young-Koo Lee. An Entertainment Recommendation System using the Dynamics of User Behavior over Time. In the 17th International Conference and Information Technology (ICCIT), Bangladesh, 2014.
2. Sajal Halder, A. M. Jehad Sarkar and Young-Koo Lee. Movie Recommendation System Based on Movie Swarm. In Second International Conference on Cloud and Green Computing (CGC), China, 2012.
1. Sajal Halder, Md. Samiullah, A. M. Jehad Sarkar and Young-Koo Lee. MovieSwarm: Information Mining technique for Movie Recommendation System. In the 7th International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (ICECE), Bangladesh, 2012.