Publication of Md. Abdul Malak (on study leave to Australia)
Article on process
Malak, M.A., Hossain, N.J., Quader, M.A., Akter, T.: “We lost our land and were forced to leave home by riverbank erosion”: an insight into costal experience, Bangladesh, Jagannath University Journal of Life and Earth Science, (A journal of faculty of life and earth science, Jagannath University) (Under review)
2. Quader, M.A., Dey, H., Malak, M.A., Sajib, A.M. 2020: Rohingya refugee flooding and changes of the physical and social landscape in Ukhiya, Bangladesh, Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, ISSN:
3. Malak, MA, Sajib, AM, Quader, MA & Anjum, H 2020, “We are feeling older than our age”: Vulnerability and adaptive strategies of aging people to cyclones in coastal Bangladesh’, International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, Vol.48.
4. Islam, M. R., Malak, M.A., and Quader, M. A., 2019: Livelihood vulnerability of char land people in Brahmaputra-Jamuna River system, Jagannath University Journal of Life and Earth Science, (A journal of faculty of life and earth science, Jagannath University), Vol. 04, No. 1; ISSN: 2414-1402, PP-54-64
5. Siddik, M. A., Moniruzzaman, M., and Malak, M.A., 2018: Role of Private Sector in Post Cyclone Rehabilitation and Restoration in Bangladesh, Eastern Geographer (Journal of the Eastern Geographical Society), Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India, special issue (Society and Sustainability: An Interdisciplinary Approach), Vol. XXIV, No.-01, ISSN 0973-7642, pp 01-08.
6. Ullah, H., Islam, M N., and Malak, M.A., 2014: Charland Dynamics of the Bramhaputra-Jamuna River of Bangladesh, Social Science Review, Faculty of Social Sciences, Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh, Part 2, Vol. XXXIV/2010, ISSN 1682-7422.pp 165-182
7. Islam, M.N., Malak, M.A., and Islam, M.N., 2013: Community-based Disaster Risk and Vulnerability Models of a Coastal Municipality in Bangladesh, Natural Hazards, Springer Publication, ISSN Print: 0921-030X, ISSN Online: 1573-0840. Vol. 69, Issues 3, pp 2083-2103.
8. Malak, M.A., Islam, M.N., Islam, M.N., 2012: Population Growth and Food Supply in Northern Bangladesh, the Journal of Bangladesh National Geographical Association, Vol. 38, Nos 1&2/2010. ISSN 1811-6266, pp 39-58.
9. Malak, M. A. and Salim, A.A. 2012: Quaternary Landform Change and Background of Human Settlement in Bengal Basin: A Geo-archaeological Explanation, Jahangirnagar University Vugol o Poribesh Somikhon (A Journal of Geography) Department of Geography and Environment, Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh Vol. 30 / 2011. ISSN 1027-8567 pp 113-134.
10. Islam, M. N., Malak, M. A. 2011: An Application of DPSIR Model for Assessing the Environmental Change of Turag River Basin, Bhugal Patrika (A Journal of Geography), Department of Geography and Environment, Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh Vol. 29 / 2010. ISSN 1027-8567 pp 77-93.
11. Islam, M. N., Malak, M. A., Pivetau, S. 2009 : A Comparison Between Dhaka and Paris Air Pollution from Urban Traffic: Some Policy Implications, The Jahangirnagar Review, Faculty of Social Sciences, Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh, Part 2, Vol. XXXII/2008, ISSN 1682-7422, pp 311-318.