Publication of Md. Abdul Malak (on study leave to Australia)
Article on process
1. Quader, M.A., Dey, H., Malak, M.A., Sajib, A.M.: Impact of Rohingya Refugee resettlement on the physiography in Ukhiya sub-district, Cox’s Bazar District, Bangladesh. Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, ISSN:
2. Malak, M.A., Sajib, A.M., Quader, M.A., Anjum, H., “We are feeling older than our age”: vulnerability and adaptive strategies of aging people to cyclones in coastal Bangladesh. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, Elsevier, ISSN:2212-4209 (Under Review)
3. Malak, M.A., Prema, S. F., and Sajib, A. M., “Waste picking is my incidental livelihood choice": livelihood capital of independent waste pickers (Tokai) in Dhaka City, Contemporary South Asia, Taylor & Francis, Print ISSN: 0958-4935 and Online ISSN: 1469-364X. (Under review)
4. Islam, M. R., Malak, M.A., and Quader, M. A., 2019: Livelihood vulnerability of char land people in Brahmaputra-Jamuna River system, Jagannath University Journal of Life and Earth Science, (A journal of faculty of life and earth science, Jagannath University) Vol. 03, Nos 1& 2. (paper accepted)
5. Siddik, M. A., Moniruzzaman, M., and Malak, M.A., 2018: Role of Private Sector in Post Cyclone Rehabilitation and Restoration in Bangladesh, Eastern Geographer (Journal of the Eastern Geographical Society), Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India, special issue (Society and Sustainability: An Interdisciplinary Approach), Vol. XXIV, No.-01, ISSN 0973-7642, pp 01-08.
6. Ullah, H., Islam, M N., and Malak, M.A., 2014: Charland Dynamics of the Bramhaputra-Jamuna River of Bangladesh, Social Science Review, Faculty of Social Sciences, Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh, Part 2, Vol. XXXIV/2010, ISSN 1682-7422.pp 165-182
7. Islam, M.N., Malak, M.A., and Islam, M.N., 2013: Community-based Disaster Risk and Vulnerability Models of a Coastal Municipality in Bangladesh, Natural Hazards, Springer Publication, ISSN Print: 0921-030X, ISSN Online: 1573-0840. Vol. 69, Issues 3, pp 2083-2103.
8. Malak, M.A., Islam, M.N., Islam, M.N., 2012: Population Growth and Food Supply in Northern Bangladesh, the Journal of Bangladesh National Geographical Association, Vol. 38, Nos 1&2/2010. ISSN 1811-6266, pp 39-58.
9. Malak, M. A. and Salim, A.A. 2012: Quaternary Landform Change and Background of Human Settlement in Bengal Basin: A Geo-archaeological Explanation, Jahangirnagar University Vugol o Poribesh Somikhon (A Journal of Geography) Department of Geography and Environment, Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh Vol. 30 / 2011. ISSN 1027-8567 pp 113-134.
10. Islam, M. N., Malak, M. A. 2011: An Application of DPSIR Model for Assessing the Environmental Change of Turag River Basin, Bhugal Patrika (A Journal of Geography), Department of Geography and Environment, Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh Vol. 29 / 2010. ISSN 1027-8567 pp 77-93.
11. Islam, M. N., Malak, M. A., Pivetau, S. 2009 : A Comparison Between Dhaka and Paris Air Pollution from Urban Traffic: Some Policy Implications, The Jahangirnagar Review, Faculty of Social Sciences, Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh, Part 2, Vol. XXXII/2008, ISSN 1682-7422, pp 311-318.