Submission Guidelines/ Authors Guidelines
Department of Economics
9-10, Chittaranjan Avenue, Dhaka 1100, Bangladesh
1. The manuscript must be written in English, typed in double space, 12-pt Times New Roman, on one side of A4 size paper, text should be fully justified and should carry a margin of an inch and a half on the left side of the typed page and at least an inch on each of the remaining three sides and should be numbered beginning with the Title page.
2. Article should have an abstract within approximately 150 words and key words (maximum 5).
3. Article should be 6000 words maximum (including abstract, keywords, footnotes, tables and graphs, references are not counted in the word count)
4. The first page of the manuscript should contain the title of the paper, the name(s) of author(s) and a footnote giving the current affiliation of the author(s) and any acknowledgement. The name(s) of the author(s) and affiliation cannot be written anywhere in the main article.
5. The numbering of the footnote will be consecutive, and the footnotes themselves will be placed at the end of the article.
6. Tables for the main text and each of its appendices should be numbered serially and separately. The source of the content in the table should be given in a footnote immediately below the line at the bottom of the table.
7. As a courtesy to referees, detailed derivation of the main mathematical results reported in the text should be submitted separately along with the manuscripts.
8. Manuscript would be accepted for consideration on the understanding that they are original contribution to the existing knowledge on the issue discussed in this paper.
9. Articles submitted for publication in the journal must not have been accepted for publication elsewhere. A statement must be provided regarding that.
10. References should be furnished according to APA style of citation and referencing.
11. Two hard copies of each manuscript along with a CD, and/or soft copy through e-mail (word version in attach file) should be sent to the Editor-in-Chief as mentioned below.
12. The decision of the Editorial Board is to be the final decision and no manuscript either selected or rejected will be returned.
Manuscript should be sent to:
(Prof. Dr. Md. Habibur Rahman)
Chief Editor, Jagannath University Journal of Economics, Professor, Department of Economics
Jagannath University, Dhaka 1100, Bangladesh Cell: +88-01776-790284