Publication of Dr.Farhana Zaman
- Article on “Bangladeshi Women’s Political Empowerment in Urban Local Governance”, Published in South Asia Research (SAR), Vol. 32, Number 2, July 2012.
- Article on ‘The Nature of Political Empowerment and Gender in Local Governance: A Comparative Study of Dhaka Municipal Corporation and Narayangonj Municipality’, Published in Bangladesh e-Journal of sociology, Vol. 4, Number 1, January 2007.
- Article on “Depression in Women: A Perpetuated Issue by Patriarchy”, Published in Journal of Socio-economic Research and Development, Vol. 9, Issue 3, June 2012.
- Article on “Gender Equality: A Challenge to the Conventional Socialization”, Published in Public Administration journal, PATC, June 2012.
- Article on “A Female Entrepreneurship of Bangladesh: Constraints, Motivation and Success”, Published in Bangladesh e-Journal of sociology, Vol. 11, Number 2, July 2014. URL:http://www.bangladeshsociology.org.
- Article on “Immunization Status of Under-five Children in Bangladesh” published in Bangladesh University Journal’s upcoming issue.
- Article on “Women in Informal Labor Market” published in American International University-Bangladesh Journal of Business Administration.
News Paper Articles (OP-ED):
- Time to put an end to the harassment of women, New Age, (Soft copy not available)
- When Justice itself is Violence, Published on New Age, available at http://newagebd.com/newspaper1/op-ed/9935.html
- Time to remove Inequalities, Published on New Age, available at http://newagebd.com/newspaper1/op-ed/13129.html
- Be serious about the senior citizens’ issues, Published on 11 Oct, 2011in New Nation, Available at: http://thenewnationbd.com/newsdetails.aspx?newsid=19891
- Trafficking: How to stop this modern form of slavery, Published on 1, May http://newagebd.com/newspaper1/op-ed/17145.htmlNew Age, available at
- Living in Violence, Published on 24 July, 2011 in New Age, available at http://newagebd.com/newspaper1/op-ed/27257.html
- Time to be serious about elderly issues, Published on 27 October, 2011 in New Age, available at: http://newagebd.com/newspaper1/letters/38329.html
- Female face of poverty, Published on 17 October, 2011 in New Age, Available at: http://newagebd.com/newspaper1/op-ed/37021.html
- Where a drop of drinking water is a regular crisis, available at: http://newagebd.net/104192/where-a-drop-of-drinking-water-is-a-regular-crisis/#sthash.DbM4YVsO.dpbs
- More needed beyond food availability available at: http://newagebd.net/109386/more-needed-beyond-food-availability/