Publication of Dr. Farida Akhter Khanam
1. emZwfUv ebvqb I R¡vjvbx e¨env‡ii aib- GKwU MÖvg mgxÿv. The Chittagong University Journal of Social Science, 1994, Vol 15 (1): 162-175.
2.Proposed theoretical framework for studying middle class parental values of childhood socialization in Bangladesh. The Chittagong University Journal of Social Science, 1999, Vol XIX, 1: 13-21.
3. evsjv‡`‡ki ga¨weË cwiev‡i wkï mvgvwRKx Ki‡b gwnjv‡`i f~wgKv, Empowerment, 2003, Vol. 5: 73-82.
4.Occupation of parents and childhood socialization techniques: A study on middle class family of Bangladesh, IASSI, 2003, 21 (1): 123-135.
5.Human rights and globalization: The Case of South Asian women. The Journal Peoples’ University of Bangladesh, 2004, 1(1): 204-215.
6.Modern trend of family research in the contemporary world. The Chittagong University Journal of Social Science, 2005, 12 (1): 15-22.
7. evsjv‡`‡ki MÖvgxb GjvKvq cvwievwiK wbh©vZ‡bi aib I cieËx cÖR‡¤§i Dci Gi cÖfve, Empowerment, 2009, Vol 10: 65-76.
8. Women’s relationship to the environment: Bangladesh Perspective. Centre for Social Studies, 2010.
9. Use of mainstream substantive theories of family research: Bangladesh Perspective. The Chittagong University Journal of Social Science, 2010.
10. Impact of domestic violence on maternal health and children. Journal of social Studies, 2010.