Publication of Shamali Shill
1. Shill, Shamali. ‘The Political Economy of Combating Global Warming ’[‘Boisshik Ushnyaon Niontroner Rajniti-Orthoniti’ (in
Bengali)]. Somaj Nirikkhon, Number 134, July-September, 2015.
2. Sharmin, Sabina, Sultana, Shirin and Shill, Shamali,’Bangali Mosolmaner Matrivasa Bitorko: Ekti Porjalochona’, Somaj Nirikkhon, Number 133, April-June 2015.
3. Shill, Shamali. ‘Nature of Female Labour in Capitalist Economy’ [Orthonitite Narir Shromer Mulyaon Ebong Korta Sottar Bikasher Sonkot (in Bengali)], Somaj Nirikkhon, Number 129, April-June 2014.
4. Shill, Shamali and Sharmin, Sabina. ‘A Critical Analysis on Equal Property Inheritance Rights by Women in Bangladesh’. Banglavision Research Journal (ISSN: 2079-567x), Volume 10, Number 1, November 2012.
5. Salehin, M. M. , Shill, Shamali, and Haque, M. A. ‘Impact of Micro Credit Programme of Grameen Bank and BRAC on the Socio-economic Well-being of the Rural Poor in Narsingdi District’. Bangladesh Journal of Training and Development, Volume 15, Number 1& 2. 2002.
6. Shill, Shamali. ‘The Struggle of Women as Labourers In Garment Industries of Bangladesh’ [Narirder Shromik Howyar Lorai(in Bengali)], Ek Pokkho, 3rd Year 8th Issue, July. 2013
7. Shill, Shamali. ‘The Celebration of 100 Years of International Women’s Day and the Changes in Bengali Women’s Status within 100 Years’ [ Nari Dibosed 100 Bochor Purti Ebong Shoto Bochore Bangali Narir Obosthan (in Bengali)], Muktashwar,
3rd Year, 1 st Issue, January-June 2010.
8. Shill, Shamali, “The Patriarchal Politics of Naming Sexual Harassment as Eve Teasing’ [ Jouno Nipiron Ebong Namkoroner Purushtantrik Rajniti ] Saptahik Budhbar, The Daily Prothom Alo, January 19, 2011.