Publication of Shirin Sultana
- Sultana, M.S. and Nandi, A.K. (2021). Social Media and Public Opinion Formation: A Study on “No-Vat Movement (2015) “ of Private University Students in Bangladesh. Jagannath University Journal of Social Sciences, Social Science Faculty, Jagannath University, Dhaka-1100, Bangladesh. (Accepted)
- Sultana, M.S., Daize, A.S. and Sarker, S. (2020). Women’s Political Empowerment in Bangladesh: A Sociological Study on Women’s Participation in Parliamentary System. Empowerment, A Journal of Women for Women, Volume 27, 2020, P. 41-58, Women for Women, 1/2 Shukrabad, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh.
- Sultana, M.S. and Meem, J.J. (2019). Impact of Rural-Urban Interaction on Rural People’s Occupational Status and Life-style: A Sociological Study in a Village of Patuakhali District of Bangladesh. Plan Plus, A Journal of Planning, Urbanization & Environment, Volume 9, June 2019, P. 33-50, ISSN 1608-7844, Urban and Rural Planning Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna-9208, Bangladesh, Available at https://planplusjournal.com/index.php/planplus/article/view/13
- Daize, A.S. and Sultana, M.S. (2019). Causal Analysis of The Violence Against Dalit Women at Munshigonj District in Bangladesh. Jagannath University Journal of Arts, Volume 9, Number 1, January-June 2019, P. 153-164, ISSN 2519-5816, Faculty of Arts, Jagannath University, Dhaka-1100, Bangladesh.
- Sultana, M.S. and Wahid, Z.H. (2016). Globalization and Women’s Leadership in Higher Education in Bangladesh: A Sociological Study at Public Universities in Dhaka City. Social Science Review, The Dhaka University Studies, Part-D, Volume 33, Number 2, December 2016, P. 169-182, ISSN 1562-269X, Faculty of Social Science, University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.